Thursday, July 7, 2011

If you would listen

If you would listen, you would hear me say how much I love you.

I remember how I used to rock you and hold you every day for nap time until you started kindergarten. You are my precious daughter.

But now... I don't know. Nothing I say is right. I am forever irritating you with what I say-what I do-who I am.

Am I that bad? Am I the horrible mother you think I am?

What happened? I take you shopping,out to breakfast or lunch-I supported you in you goal of attending SCGSAH and am so happy you got in.

and now... you are leaving...to live there... ands I am

heartbroken.

I just want to hug you and tell you that I love you.

I wish you would just thank me and tell me you love me.

I hate this, I don't deserve your disrespect.

Maybe when you are away you will see the truth.

I love you forever-no matter what.

0 comments: