Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Top 10 Reasons that I Have Not Been Blogging

1. I am taking my kids EVERYWHERE. I live in my car and it looks it!

2. I am been loving going to Gold's gym and working out. whoo who!!! LOVE IT!!!

3. I went and had my hair touched up. The price has gone up so I am not so sure that i will be able to afford to go again....

hmm, after second thought I will... I will just HAVE to find a way...

4. I am Lindsey's homeroom mom.

5. I am Lindsey's soccer team's mom.

6. I started a new job at Best Buy. I wish I could DITCH that stupid blue shirt.

7. I went shopping to find cool clothes to go with that blue shirt that will make me feel better about the whole thing. Best Buy is really NOT me.

8. I actually went out of town by MYSELF to visit my friend, Gina, in Fernandina Beach. I got to listen to what i wanted on the radio and turned it up. NO ONE complained about the "80's music

9. I have been trying to get all of the clothes,shoes, and accessories ready for my daughters to be in our church's over the top Christmas play. this program is SO much work but worth it on the performance days. : )

10. the number one reason that I have not been blogging:

I Have Been On Facebook.

okay, so now I am off to visit some more of my fav blogs.

xoxo

3 comments:

MaryAnn Mease said...

i always do my own hair
coloring...

Natalie said...

i have tried... i either thorw red or look like El Vira. not good....

Amrita said...

Hmmmm Natalie good to see you are doing soo much. I 'd love to be involved with kids too.

Maybe you can show us a picture of your new hair-stlye

I am listening to All Quartests Radio - Christian. I like Southern Gospel