Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Blog!

I have missed blogging!


I have been wanting to re-create my blog but have been so busy doing...


Workouts! I joined Gold's Gym on August 1. I love it! I do RPM and Body Pump classes and "run" on the treadmill. I say "run" very loosely because I am so slow.


DRIVING my kids EVERYWHERE!!!!! I am in that old van as much as 4-6 hours a day!!!!! Maybe I will start listening to books on cd!!!! lol

Face book! I live on there. It is fun and addicting...

but I have missed my blog friends.

I am going to post pics on the blog. PROMISE!!! I am buying my husband a new camera for his birthday... so I can use it to show you all my life lol!!!


I am so excited blogging again!


I am tired of the old templates. Where and who can I get to do a really nice blog for me?... inexpensive like?....


Welcome to my new blog! I look forward to this new journey!


xoxox


10 comments:

Gigi said...

YEAH!! looking forward to reading about ...just ALL of it!!

Margo said...

Hey girl! Long time. :-) I can't wait to see those pics of your beautiful family!

Gina said...

Welcome back!! YEAH! Like Margo said, post pics! : )

Natalie said...

Thanks you all!!!

*hugs*

going to try to post some pics today!

: )

Devil Mood said...

Hi there! It's good to have you back and in a cheerful mood :)
I would help you with the template but I'm so busy 'cause I'm going on holiday the day after tomorrow. Maybe when I come back! :)

Natalie said...

hey devil mood!

yes, i am MUCH happier now than a few months ago.

i hope you have a great holiday! :)

Amrita said...

Hi Natalie, good you are back.

That 's a lot of driving. You must be travelling long distances.

Gymn sounds good.

For free bog template you can go to www.pyzam.com
I will subscribe to you by bloglines, I will know when you 've posted something

Natalie said...

Thank you again! Amrita

gina said...

YAY i found you... let me go catch up now

Praise and Coffee said...

Glad you're back!