Monday, September 22, 2008

Tell Me What You Think

Alright, with all of the financail concerns in the news, I would like to pose a question...

Do you think that the US is headed for certain economic disaster on the level of the Great Depression?


I was surprised to hear of people that are beginning to stockpile food, water and other essentials.
I really hope that our country does not have to go through that suffering but i have been thinking that the US is such an anomoly. Other nations suffer.
We have more "stuff" than the rest of the world.

Do you think that US Christians are going to go through a time of intense persecution?

Again, We all know of the extreme persecution around the world.

Do you think that these two questions are tied to the upcoming election?
oops! a political question... will it get me in trouble????

4 comments:

Amrita said...

I cannot answer all your questions Natalie.
But its true that economies all over the world are suffering and mainly poor people and the middle class like us.

I don 't think the US is going thru a time of persecution.

yours is a welfare state, even if a person is home the govt. can look after him, the disabled and unemployed get help, that is unthinkable here

When a person needs help you dial 911 and help gets to you, here we have to fend for ourselves.

Americans have no idea what its like to live on the other side of the ocean.

Natalie said...

amrita,
you are so right. i cannot even pretend to understand. we are so blest.

gina said...

woah. deep. i am not touching that one.

Gigi said...

I think times ARE gonna get rough and we need to HANG ON

And as for me I want to go to sleep and wake up AFTER the election is over...one minute I think 'this' and the next one 'that'....frustrating.